Chris Rae is a Brit living in Seattle, frustrated now and then about things the Americans do wrong, and delighted now and again by things they do right. You probably know this already. What you may not know is that this blog really just exists to promote his book, The Septics Companion. It contains none of the content of the blog, as it’s about a different subject entirely, and as such it seems difficult to believe how exactly this blog is going to promote it. We shall see.
The Septic’s Companion
British Slang Dictionary
The web site and book that this blog was intended to promote.
Popular Posts this month
- Book chapter: What not to say or do when visiting the U.K. 1 comment(s) | 13.03 view(s) per day
- Mind the bollocks: A quiz about Britain 0 comment(s) | 11.97 view(s) per day
- Wrong: Gents’ restrooms with a urinal and a toilet in the same room 3 comment(s) | 8.63 view(s) per day
- Review of the Cotton Carrier camera harness 0 comment(s) | 6.97 view(s) per day
- The words that really get your film an R-rating 0 comment(s) | 4.55 view(s) per day
Subscribe via email