n jelly. Sort of. What Americans call “jelly” (fruit preserve without fruity-bits in it), Brits still call jam. What Americans call “jello,” Brits call “jelly.” Oh yes, and what Americans call “jam” is still also called jam in the U.K. I think that’s the jams pretty much covered.

In categories

Eating and Drinking

Related words

icing sugar, jacket potato, jelly, joint

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *