n big white square stickers with a red letter “L” in them, which have to be put on the front and back of a car that’s being driven by a learner driver (i.e. someone on a provisional license). There’s no real American equivalent.

In categories

Travel & Transport

Related words

jump leads, kerb, lay-by, light

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *