n garters. The things used by women to hold up their stockings. They are not used by men to hold up their trousers (Brits call those devices “braces”) or their socks (they call those things, umm, “garters”).

In categories


Related words

rugger bugger, stockings, swimming costume, tartan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *