n the London Underground railway. Londoners are clearly not as inspired as Glaswegians, who call theirs the “Clockwork Orange.” In the U.S., these sorts of rail systems are known as “subways” which, no doubt in order to cause confusion, is what the Brits call the walkways which go underneath roads, where tramps live and drunk people urinate.

In categories

Travel & Transport

Related words

trailer tent, tram, tyre, underground

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *