n college. As well as having the “University of St. Andrews” in the same way that Americans would have the “University of Oklahoma,” Brits use university as a general term to describe those sorts of institutions: I’m still at university at the moment. Brits do not use the word “college” in that context.

In categories


Related words

tuck shop, two up, two down, bedsit, Blighty

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *