n machine that does the actual cooking of your food. While this is a peculiarly British term, “oven” is used both in the U.K. and the U.S. to mean exactly the same thing.

In categories


Related words

Chesterfield, Christmas cracker, cool box, cot

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *